Renaissance Lady of 2045
Design | Greater Atlanta Area, US
Current projects while a graduate student at Georgia Institute of Technology include animal-human interaction via technology (FIDO dog vest + smartphones + Google Glass) with a focus on K9 law enforcement, proximity and step tracking wristbands for families, and a quantified self and smart home tool. Prior to returning to academia, she worked with a variety of tech startups, including apps (primarily productivity, communication, and education), as well as both large and small educational institutions and retail organisations. Having done everything from product management, UX/UI, mobile app design, event planning, press outreach, MDM, and copywriting, she has set her sights on earning a Phd in Human Centred Computing.
- Experienced journalist, copywriter, photographer, blogger, manager, and consultant.
- Apple IT maven, with Apple hardware, software, implementation, MDM, training, and support guide creation experience.
- Event planner and UX consultant & researcher
- Mobile designer
- Experience creating marketing, educational, and PR content for various forms of social media, including Twitter.
- Former Trainer responsible for facilitating and delivering training sessions for retail employees across the southeast United States. Training sessions led included new employee orientations and product launch support.
- Retail planogram creation experience.
Specialties: Research, Writing, Consulting, startups, Apple IT, MDM, OD, new media, iOS, mobile design, UX, merchandising, education, training, photography, event planning, animal interaction, wearable technology, knitting and knitwear design